- Posted by Team Superwoman
- On November 6, 2015
Thank God it’s Friday. We wish every couple getting married this weekend a happy married life. I’ll be sharing some knowledge on “what not to wear for a wedding” enjoy, like, comment, and share .
- Don’t wear a white dress: There should be only one white/ivory/cream flowing gown in the room, and it shouldn’t be on you. If you must wear white, make sure it’s mixed with other colours, or a design that doesn’t say “hey I want to compete with the bride”
The first dress is a no no. The second and third are more appropriate
2. Don’t show too much: All eyes should be on the bride and not on your watermelons. Your outfit can have one sexy element like a plunging neckline, short hemline, cutout, low back, or a body con fit, but no more than one,” it’s a wedding not a club.
The first dress reveals the right amount of skin, the second reveals too much
3. Dress Appropriately: It’s better to be over dressed than under dressed. For no reason should you wear jeans, shorts, sunglasses in doors, T-shirts, or tank tops. Even if it’s a causal court wedding, the least you can do is a beautiful high wait skirt and chiffon or silk blouse with heels. Flats are a big NO.
Jeans are not appropriate for a wedding, you can wear a high waist if the couple insist it’s a causal wedding.
4. Don’t forget to wear your Confidence: It’s often said that the best thing to wear is a smile but I disagree, I believe that the best thing to wear is self confidence. When you are confident it shows in your smile. You’re are SuperWoman, you are strong and beautiful. Walk elegantly and compliment it with a pair of heels.
Subscribe to our site for regular updates
Bookmark our site to check on us constantly
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Google plus
Subscribe to our youtube channel
Send us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Read any post you like? share and drop your comments
And contact us if you would love to advertise on our magazine and/or blog