- Posted by Team Superwoman
- On September 29, 2015
Vagina exercise commonly known as Kegel exercise is done by contracting and relaxing the vagina walls repeatedly i.e squeezing your vagina. This exercise was named after Dr. Arnold Kegel, who discovered that the Kegel exercise could
– Tighten the vagina ; which gets weaker as we age and after child birth
– Solve Urine incontinence: Some women leak urine when they sneeze, cough, jog, lift heavy objects or when they want to pee and can’t hold it in. This issue is known as Urine incontinence.
Every woman should do Kegel exercise regardless of age or medical history, but for women with certain issues, Kegel exercise is particularly important.
HOW TO DO KEGEL EXERCISE
• Find the muscles you use to stop urinating.
• Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds. Then relax for 3 seconds. Your stomach and thigh muscles should not tighten when you do this.
• Add 1 second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
• Repeat the exercise 10 to 15 times per session. Try to do this at least 3 times a day.
• Don’t do Kegels while you urinate. Doing them during urination can hurt your bladder.
You should not get frustrated. You must stay focused when you are doing vaginal exercises. If you do not stay committed, you are not going to see any results.
You need to make sure that you are using the right muscles before you do anything. You can find these muscles a couple of different ways. The first way is to insert your fingers into your vagina, and try to squeeze them. If you cannot do this either your muscles are extremely weak, or you are not using the right muscles. Another way (as mentioned above) of finding your pelvic muscles is by sitting down to pee, then stopping the flow of pee. If you can stop the flow of pee, you have found the right muscles.
When you first start doing Kegel exercises, you may find it difficult to hold your pelvic muscles tight. Your goal is to get to where you can hold your vagina tight for 10 seconds, and then relax for 10 seconds. You should be sure to do these 3 times a day. This can be done anywhere since no one is going to be able to see what you are doing.
Subscribe to our site for regular updates
Bookmark our site to check on us constantly
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Google plus
Subscribe to our youtube channel
Send us a mail email@example.com
Read any post you like? share and drop your comments
And contact us if you would love to advertise on our magazine and/or blog