- Posted by Team Superwoman
- On April 13, 2016
I can’t just explain what the deal is with me and hair this period but hey! what can I say, I write as I am inspired? So here’s another article about hair I’m sure you will enjoy.
A lot of women know that it’s important to dress our bodies according to our different shapes but don’t realize that our hair styles should follow this same principle.
Yep! There are hairstyles that best suit our different face shapes and will be looking at them in this article; well not in this particular article, today we’ll be determining our face shape.
DETERMINING YOUR FACE SHAPE
The easiest way to determine your actual face shape is to pull your hair back away from your face, and take a good look in the mirror.
Ask yourself: What’s the widest part of your face — your forehead or your jaw? Or maybe it’s neither and your cheekbones are the widest. Look at your chin, is it pointy, round or square?
There are six BASIC different shapes of face: oval, round, square, oblong/long, heart and diamond.
Although these are the basic types of facial shape there are other more detailed categories like triangle, rectangle, pear etc
Even though your face may not be an exact match of any single shape, it will resemble one shape over all.
- Oval: The length of your face is about one and a half times its width. Your forehead is slightly wider than your chin.
- Round: You have prominent (perhaps chubby) cheeks, and the length and width of your face are about equal.
- Square: You have a prominent jaw and square chin. Your forehead and jaw line are approximately the same width.
- Oblong: Oblong is often confused with oval; however this shape is slightly longer and not as wide. You may also have a pointy chin.
- Heart: Both your forehead and your cheekbones are wide. You have a narrow jaw and pointy chin.
- Diamond: Both your forehead and your jaw line are narrow with your cheekbones being the widest part of your face.
to be continued………
Subscribe to our site for regular updates
Follow us on Twitter @superwomanorg
Follow us on Instagram superwomanorg
Like us on Facebook Facebook.com/superwoman.com.ng
Follow us on Google plus Superwoman.com.ng
Subscribe to our youtube channel
Send us a mail email@example.com
Read any post you like? share and drop your comments
And contact us If you would love to advertise on our magazine and/or site