- Posted by Team Superwoman
- On April 19, 2016
I’ve been meaning to upload this article for like forever now, God help help my procrastination.
The recent African Magic Viewer’s Choice saw alot and I mean alot of natural hair, makes you wonder when they had the time to grow their hair out. Anyho, I have complied My Top Seven favourite natural hair at the #AMVCA2016
7) STEPHANIE LINUS: Oh come on! y’all didn’t seriously think I would compile a list of anything #AMVCA2016 and not include Stephanie. Even if she didn’t go on natural hair I would still find a way to fix her in lolz.
6) KATE HENSHAW: Her hair suits her face so well, bringing out her forever young natural beauty
5) BEVERLY NAYA: Unlike the other naturalist at the #AMVCA2016 Beverly decided to wear her hair up and it compliments her gown beautifully. Speaking of the gown, I love the lightness of her cape. It allows you to still see the beauty of the main dress and at the same time the beauty in their combination.
4) CHIOMA AKPOTHA: Popularly called Chioma Chukwuka. She joined the trend of natural beauties and we all know that Chioma has always been beautiful naturally.
3) OMONI OBOLI: I love mo’hawk. Omoni’s stylist achieved a perfect MO’hawk with her natural hair style. It suits her face so well.
2) YEMI ALADE : Yemi’s body is banging and her fashion designer did a fantastic job in highlighting her beautiful curves. I love the similar designs in her gown and performing outfit. class at its peak
1) ADESUWA ETOMI: Green was a common colour at the #AMVCA’S read carpet but Adesuwa’s gown was my favourite. She won the award for the best actress and she was in the same category with Genevieve Nnaji and some big actresses. Thumbs up girl, we expect great things from you
Subscribe to our site for regular updates
Follow us on Twitter @superwomanorg
Follow us on Instagram superwoman.com.ng
Like us on Facebook Facebook.com/superwoman.com.ng
Follow us on Google plus Superwoman.com.ng
Subscribe to our youtube channel
Send us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Read any post you like? share and drop your comments
And contact us If you would love to advertise on our magazine and/or site