- Posted by Team Superwoman
- On March 20, 2016
1) The primary function of the human hair is to prevent heat loss from the head
- Excessive spending
- Causing quarrels between a man and woman in their relationship
- Causing women to have depression lolz
2) Human hair is made of keratin and dead cells. Keratin is a protein found at the base of your hair and as these keratin cells die, they are replaced. The new keratin cells push up the dead cells to form what we call hair. This is what makes up your nails as well
3) It reveals how healthy you are. You hair is actually at the bottom of priorities on your body’s nutrient supply chat. For your hair to receive nutrients, your body would have supplied to every other area and that is why your hair is the ideal way to tell if you are feeding your body with adequate nutrient or not.
-Premature Grey hair says your body lacks vitamin B (exception of heredity)
-Thinning of Hair speaks of hormonal imbalance
– Dry hair shows lack of vitamin D and Omega 3 acid.
-Dandruff could be a sign of stress
-Hair loss shows lack of iron
4) There is a difference between dandruff and dryness of the scalp. A lot of people (including myself) mistake dandruff for scalp dryness. While the former is caused by too much oil, the later is as a result of little oil. I’ll be throwing more light on this later in the week.
5) Your hair color comes from a substance called melanin. As you grow older, your melanin level reduces and so does the coloring of your hair. Before long you begin to have Grey hair
Subscribe to our site for regular updates
Follow us on Twitter @superwomanorg
Follow us on Instagram superwomanorg
Like us on Facebook Facebook.com/superwoman.com.ng
Follow us on Google plus Superwoman.com.ng
Subscribe to our youtube channel
Send us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Read any post you like? share and drop your comments
And contact us If you would love to advertise on our magazine and/or site