- Posted by Team Superwoman
- On May 12, 2013
1) One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come.
2) A decent piece of furniture not previouly owned by anyone else in your family.
3) Something perfect to wear if an employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.
4) A purse, a suitcase and an umbrella you’nt ashamed to be seen carrying.
5) A youth you’re content to move beyond.
6) A past juicy enough that you forward to retelling it in old age.
7) The realization that you are actually going to grow old and some money set asidde to help fund
8) An email address,a voice mailbox and a bank account…all of which nobody has access to but
9) A resume that is not even the slightest bit padded.
10) One friend who always makes you laugh,and who lets you cry.
11) A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill and a black lace bra.
12) Something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself because you deserve it.
13) The belief that you deserve it.
14) A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine and a plan for dealing with those few other facets
facets of life that don’t get better after 30
15) A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship and all those facets of life
that do get better.
BY 30 YOU SHOULD KNOW..
1) How to fall inlove without losing yourself.
2) How you feel about having kids .
3) How to quit a job, breakup with a man and conftont a friend without ruining the friendship.
4) When to try harder and whrn to walk away.
5) How to kiss in a way that commiunicates perfectly whst